- Unstack the washer and dryer
- Add a butcher block counter top over W & D
- Fix the plumbing issues (such as the random pipes sticking out of the walls that we are assuming are the old water heater lines)
- Remove current shelving and add upper cabinets all the way across the back wall
- Paint the ceiling, walls, baseboards and trim
- Install subway tile backsplash w/ gray grout
I adore light and airy spaces with lots of varying textures. Texture is one of the best ways to add character to a neutral space!
Source via Dear Lillie Blog
I immediately fell in love with this laundry room by Dear Lillie for obvious reasons! Those floors, the dark gray cabinets with the butcher block, I mean seriously GORGEOUS!
Source via Monika Hibbs
Another laundry room that is totally drool-worthy is this beauty by Monika Hibbs. I can’t get over the floors!! All contrast-y details like the black sink and light fixtures are perfect, and the natural elements balance it all out. It is so bright and lovely, I’m sure I could ALMOST enjoy doing laundry in that room!
Here is my inspiration board for our laundry room makeover, I am so excited to get started on this project and I cannot wait to share the whole process with you!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something. Please check out our disclosure policy for more details.
Follow along on Instagram for behind-the-scenes photos and videos!