You may have noticed that I haven’t written a post since January. The truth is, I have been keeping a pretty BIG secret! Today, I am sharing our next big project and other changes.
We are expecting baby boy #3 this August!! We are so excited about this sweet little man joining our family, and I cannot wait to share it all with you!
So what does this mean for Gather & Flourish?
While we love sharing home decor and design content with you all (and we will continue to do so!), we will be pretty busy with our wild and crazy bunch come August, therefore, we don’t have a ton of home improvement projects planned for the remainder of 2018. However, here are some projects you will be seeing from us this year!
Upcoming Home Improvement Projects
- Nursery Updates – we will be updating/simplifying the decor in the nursery for the new little one, so be sure to follow along for nursery inspo, and project tutorials! Here is how the nursery looks currently…
- Office Overhaul – we will be renovating our office by adding built-in’s, new paint, new lighting, and much more. I will be posting my farmhouse style office inspiration soon!
This year I will also be sharing a lot more lifestyle related content. I love sharing insights on all things motherhood with you, and I want to share more about our everyday life and topics that you can relate to! I love being a mom and a DIYer, and I want to share both aspects of my life with you! Here are a few lifestyle type posts you can expect to see from us this year.
Upcoming Lifestyle & Motherhood Posts
- My Must-Have Baby Items – I plan to share my must-haves for babies as well as the stuff you really don’t need! As a mom of three, I have tried it all! This list will have ALL of my absolute essentials.
- Birthday Party Printables – Who doesn’t love free printables? If you’ve got a donut-lover in your life you won’t want to miss these!
- My Favorite Baby Wearing Brands – I will share the different types of baby carriers, including reviews of different brands, and which ones I can’t live without!
- Our MSPI Journey – I will be sharing our struggles with Milk Soy Protein Intolerance, and our journey with each of our boys. I will share how I went dairy-free while nursing, and how I am preparing for another MSPI baby before delivery.
- My Favorite Small Shops for Baby/Kids – I will share all of my absolute favorite small shops for unique clothing and handmade baby items.
I am looking forward to getting more personal with you all this year as well as sharing some more of the DIYs, printables, and home decor projects you all love so much! It’s gonna be great!!